“We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” ~Albert Schweitzer
I love Thanksgiving! I woke up early and went for a solo run. The air was crisp and cool. It felt refreshing, invigorating. While running, I reflected on all for which I am grateful.
- The hubs – He is always supportive of my crazy adventures, he encourages me to push myself, and he helps me to see the positive side of situations and people.
- Family – They love me no matter what.
- Friends – I have a wide array of friends, some running and some non-running. Some near and some far. Some dancers and some non-dancers. They all add something special to my life.
- Running – Running has given me so much. Health, peace, adventure, friends, inspiration in other areas of my life.
- My community – Sometimes I think that I don’t want to live in this small, sleepy town. Then I visit larger cities and realize that this village has much to offer. Culture, family, support. Low crime rate, not much traffic. Land, fields, woods, bayous, swamps.
- My job – I love the people I work with and I love being a librarian.
- My Maker – I feel so blessed.
My cup runneth over…
Mom, Me, Wendy (sister), Whitney (niece)